We would like to inform that REGULUS®-system Wójcik s.j. NIP 937-22-67-106 with headquarters in Bielsko-Biała, 51 Grażyńskiego Street, is ready to meet the obligations connected with personal data processing in accordance with RODO* requirements.
In the light of the applicable regulations, we are the Administrator of your personal data obtained in the course of our commercial and marketing cooperation.
The Administrator uses your personal data solely and exclusively for the purposes of the conducted business activity. Your personal data is not and will not be made available to other entities. Your personal data shall be stored by the Administrator for the time necessary to carry out the activities resulting from the provided services and legal regulations. The data is stored in a secure manner and only authorized employees have access to it.
The Administrator shall make every effort to ensure that personal data is protected against accidental and unauthorised disclosure and unauthorised use and access.
The Administrator can be contacted by :
- traditional mail to the address: Grażyńskiego 51; 43-300 Bielsko-Biała
- electronic mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- via website www.regulussystem.eu
- by phone: +48 33 812 36 69
- to perform our services – to process sales transactions,
- conducting promotional and marketing activities – when new products, services, promotions appear in our offer
- Conducting information activities – closely related to our current activities
You have the following rights in relation to the processing of your personal data:
- access to data ,
- erasure of data (right to be forgotten)
- rectification of data,
- restriction of data processing,
- objection to data processing,
- lodging a complaint to the supervisory authority.
You have the right to opt out of the processing of your data for direct marketing purposes at any time.
If you do not agree to the processing of your personal data, please inform us as described above. Sending resignation will result in deleting your data from our database.
*Regulation EU 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27.04.2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the right to free movement of such data and repealing 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)